Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guilty Pleasure Sunday 11/4/07

So, I've decided that I will try and do a post each Sunday with some of the week's Guilty Pleasures, GP's if you will. These can be: Songs, TV Shows, Movies...Basically any noun.

So here is my list for this Sunday:

1. TURNING CLOCKS BACK --- 2am turned to 1am right before my eyes and I was like a kid on x-mas morning (minus the screaming mom and QVC boxes).

2. I LOVE NEW YORK 2 --- Show is ridiculous. Absolute shite. Like a train wreck, I just can't stop watching.

3. LMN --- I have just watched 3 Lifetime movies (one starring RICKI LAKE). I don't know who I am more mad at; myself for watching all this or the network for putting such bad actress' and actors in movies that are more addicting than CRACK.


Okay. That is it for today. I have so many more and I will save those for Sundays to come. I'd love to hear or read some of your GP's...if you are reading this, then send 'em on. I may just lavish in your GP glory too!

Back to Lifetime. I am crossing my fingers that Victoria Principle, Tori Spelling or Meridith Baxter Birney(?) are in one of the next five movies....

1 comment:

Bill said...

reading your blog is my guilty pleasure!